All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide forprofessionals with advancedmathematical skills but little or financial kwledge ...You're smart. Logical. Mathematicallyadept. One of those people who canmake quick work of long, difficult equations.But when it comes to managing a financialportfolio and managing risk, you wonder ifyou're missing out. Fixed Income Finance is the book for you.It's the perfect introduction to the concepts,formulas, applications, and methodology,all derived from first principles, that youneed to succeed in the world of quantitativefinance-with a special emphasis on fixedincomes. Written by two of the sharpest analyticalminds in their fields, this instructiveguide takes you through the basics of fixedincome finance, including many new andoriginal results, to help you understand: Treasury Bonds and the Yield Curve The Macroecomics behind TermStructure Models Structural Models for CorporateBonds and Portfolio Diversification Options Fixed Income Derivatives Numerical Techniques Filled with step-by-step equations, clearand concise concepts, and ready-to-useformulas, this essential workbook bridges thegap between basic beginners' primers andmore advanced surveys to provide hands-on tools you can begin to use immediately. It's allyou need to put your math skills to work-and make the money work for you. Brilliantly researched, impeccably detailed,and thoroughly comprehensive, Fixed IncomeFinance is applied mathematics at its best andmost useful.
- Author BiographyMark Wise is the John A. McCone Professor of High Energy Physics at the California Institute of Technology. He is the winner of the 2001 J.J. Sakurai Prize of the American Physical Society and a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and National Academy of Sciences. He is also the coauthor of Heavy Quark Physics. Vineer Bhansali is an executive vice president, portfolio manager, firm-wide head of analytics for portfolio management, and a senior member of PIMCO's portfolio management team. He is the author of Pricing and Managing Exotic and Hybrid Options and currently serves as an associate editor for the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance.
- Author(s)John A. McCone,Mark Wise,Vineer Bhansali
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.