Fixed Income Synthetic Assets: Packaging, Pricing and Trading Strategies for Financial Professionals by Perry H. Beaumont (Hardback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to creating, valuing, and trading today's most invative fixed-income securities . Financial markets worldwide are being flooded with a wealth of invative and increasingly complex securities. Now, more than ever, fixed-income professionals must understand how these synthetic instruments are structured and traded, and how to profitably integrate them into an overall financial strategy. Fixed-Income Synthetic Assets supplies this crucial working kwledge. This results-driven primer delivers the proven tools and techniques for packaging, pricing, and trading these invative products. From A-tranche CMOs to Zero coupon bonds, this unique sourcebook guides both the vice and the professional through the full range of invative synthetic structures and their manifold uses. It's packed with easy-to-use formulas and charts, as well as clear, step-by-step discussions of financial theory that promote clear understanding of the most complex fixed-income financial engineering strategies and practices. This timely sourcebook is designed to help traders, arbitrageurs, speculators, and financial executives profit from the financial markets of today, and successfully prepare for the opportunities of tomorrow. Perry H. Beaumont offers a logical, well organized book filled with examples. His step-by-step explanations make it easy to decipher some of today's most sophisticated financial instruments. --Ira G. Kawaller Vice President, Director of New York Office, Chicago Mercantile Exchange Fixed-Income Synthetic Assets is a practical guide to state-of-the-art financial practice. An excellent tool for the financial manager trading in the markets and applying the latest financial techniques. --David Robison Vice President & Treasurer Chrysler Financial Corporation
- Author BiographyAbout the author PERRY H. BEAUMONT is Senior Vice-President at Lehman Brothers, where he specializes in strategy for all cash and derivative government securities including agencies. Prior to joining Lehman, Perry was Director for Risk Management, North America at Swiss Bank Corporation, and was previously Manager of Financial Futures research at Kidder, Peabody & Co. He holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and is an adjunct professor at Fordham University in New York City.
- Author(s)Perry H. Beaumont
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/1992
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight852 g
- Width167 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.