All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this volume is to make available to a large audience recent material in nlinear functional analysis that has t been covered in book format before. Here, several topics of current and growing interest are systematically presented, such as fixed point theory, best approximation, the KKM-map principle, and results related to optimization theory, variational inequalities and complementarity problems. Illustrations of suitable applications are given, the links between results in various fields of research are highlighted, and an up-to-date bibliography is included to assist readers in further studies. Audience: This book will be of interest to graduate students, researchers and applied mathematicians working in nlinear functional analysis, operator theory, approximations and expansions, convex sets and related geometric topics and game theory.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 424
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byS. P. Singh,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.