All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFixed and Marginal Costs in Electricity Markets lays out clear cost methodologies for understanding marginal price structures, further cementing electricity's role as an asset class with fixed and variable costs.
- Author BiographyChris Harris is Honorary Fellow in Energy Policy at Exeter University, UK, following a period as Visiting Professor in Sustainable Power Distribution at Bath University, UK. He is Head of Regulation at RWE npower, with previous roles including heads of internal markets, asset optimization and asset management. He has PhDs in fracture mechanics and regulatory economics.
- Author(s)Chris Harris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.