All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning investigative reporter provides a clear, honest diagsis of the country's chronic diseases--corporate rule, big media, and the religious right--in this damning analysis. Exposing the darker side of capitalism, this critique raises alarms about the security of democracy in today's society, including the rise of the corporate state, the insidious role of professional lobbyists, the emergence of religion and theocracy as a right-wing political tactic, the failure of the mass media, and the sinister presence of an Orwellian neo-fascism. Drawing on historic voices that include John Adams, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Jefferson, Robert F. Kennedy, James Madison, Thomas Paine, and Mark Twain, this treatise articulates a fresh vision for 21st-century America that deserves the attention of every patriot.
- Author BiographyJohn Buchanan, a former pitcher at Princeton University, has played, coached, and watched baseball his entire life.
- Author(s)John Buchanan
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byJohn McConnell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.