All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial crises have dogged the international monetary system over recent years. They have impoverished millions of people around the world, especially within developing countries. And they have called into question the very process of globalization. Yet there remains intellectual consensus on how best to avert such crises, much less resolve them. Policymakers stand at a cross-roads. This volume summarises and evaluates these issues, drawing on contributions by prominent international experts in the field.
- Author BiographyAndrew G. Haldane is Head of International Finance at the Bank of England.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew Haldane
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.