All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Schierenbeck makes a provocative case that higher education across the globe suffers from a profound productivity crisis which prevents broad access to affordable and high-quality educational services. He shows how the vast productivity gap in higher education could be closed if academic managers borrowed some of the managerial practices applied by the world's leading business enterprises. In order for this to happen in practice, the author argues for radical changes in the policy framework for higher education.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Schierenbeck completed his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Professor Dr. Bernd Rolfes at the Chair of Banking and Finance at the University of Duisburg-Essen. Prior to enrolling as a Ph.D. student, he had served as an associate and project manager in the New York, Cologne, and Rio de Janeiro offices of an international management consultancy.
- Author(s)Christian Schierenbeck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.