All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Fizz - the daring dog detective! Fizz has solved his first real case as an undercover police dog, but his next assignment is about to get personal. Two handbag dogs have been kidnapped at red-carpet events in Sunnyvale City, and w there's ather victim: Fizz's sister Crystal! Sergeant Stern sends Fizz, Remi and Amadeus undercover as dog models at the spectacular Shrill Alarm Collar launch. And in order to catch the culprit in the act, Fizz is going to be the bait!
- Author BiographyLesley Gibbes grew up on Sydney's Northern Beaches and in Wagga Wagga, in country NSW. She was a primary school teacher for sixteen years before becoming a children's book author. Lesley has a passion for dance and was a ballroom performer at the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Today she spends her time writing, reading and mucking about with her family and her naughty Jack Russell Terriers, who were the inspiration for Fizz. Stephen Michael King has illustrated, written and designed many splendid books for children, including Milli, Jack and the Dancing Cat, Bella's Bad Hair Day and Snail and Turtle are Friends. His first picture book with Lesley Gibbes, Scary Night, was awarded Honour Book: Early Childhood Book of the Year 2015 by the Children's Book Council of Australia.
- Author(s)Lesley Gibbes
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFizz
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Michael King
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.