All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScience Crackers is a great series for all budding scientists wanting to understand the world. With a back-to-basics approach to the core topics, these books investigate science in a clear and concise way. Simple, practical activities will help children understand how science is relevant to their everyday lives.
- Author BiographySteve Parker is an author, editor and consultant specialising in information about the natural world, biology, technology and general sciences. After receiving a First Class Honours BSc in Zoology, Steve went on to workin house at various publishers including Dorling Kindersley and Haymarket. His backlisthas grown to 300+ titles, with 150+ as editor or consultant. They vary from small, light-hearted one-offs to heavy-duty tomes, commissioned by a wide clients base including international publishers and co-edition specialists.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Crackers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width206 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.