All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionReaders first met Katie Hors in Rachel and Yumi's Sometimes I'm Bombaloo and Jibberwillies at Night. Now Katie is back as she deals with feeling flabbersmashed by her best friend, who suddenly wants to be friends with ather kid. We've all been flabbersmashed by a friend--left out of an activity or secret, left to feel sorry for ourselves, or move on. Will Katie ever stop feeling left out?
- Author BiographyRachel Vail is the author of numerous novels and picture books, including Justin Case and Piggy Bunny. She lives in New York City with her husband and two sons. Yumi Heo was born and raised in Korea, where she studied graphic design. She came to the United States in 1989 and received an MFA in Illustration from New York City's School of Visual Arts. She is the author and illustrator of many books, including Father s Rubber Shoes, The Green Frogs: A Korean Folk Tale, and Lady Hahn and Her Seven Friends. She lived in White Plains, New York.
- Author(s)Rachel Vail
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width263 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yumi Heo
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.