All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Liebfahne and Ordinarfahne of Austria, to the eagle and wreath of Russia, the flags of the Napoleonic Wars comprised a range of designs and colors. The second in a series of three volumes focusing on flags of the Napoleonic Wars (1799-1815), this book examines the patterns, colors and guidons of Austria, Britain, Prussia and Russia, offering a rare glimpse into an often-overlooked subject in Napoleonic history. The text is packed with illustrations throughout, including color plates, sketches and tables detailing flag variants, patterns and inspection colors.
- Author BiographyTerence Wise has been a respected historical writer for more than 25 years. With numerous books and articles to his credit, he has contributed more than a dozen titles to the Men-At-Arms series, mainly on medieval subjects including studies of the military orders and the Wars of the Roses.
- Author(s)Terence Wise
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/1978
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note8pp colour artwork, 35 b&w illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guido Rosignoli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.