All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.54
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $12.45Trending at AU $13.91
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.15
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.45
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis photographic essay takes readers to towns on the coast of Belgium and teworthy interior cities in Flanders. Traveling by coast tram, the author-photographer captures ordinary life and extraordinary architecture in the country that is home to the capital of Europe. The narrative includes royal family pedigree, route map of the coast tram, explanation of secessionist movement, travel tips and more
- Author(s)Kathy Noltze
- PublisherMagnum Travel, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagnum Travel, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.