All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe author recreates, by means of contemporary photographs juxtaposed with others taken by him over a number of years plus eyewitness accounts and narrative, the atmosphere, past and present, of that once famous salient. He aims to present a moving tribute to the men who fought with great courage and tenacity in the horrendous conditions that prevailed in Flanders during what was kwn as the Great War. To them Wipers was more than just a foreign city, it was a way of life and, for so very many, a way to death.
- Author(s)John Giles
- PublisherAfter the Battle
- Date of Publication01/12/1987
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAfter the Battle S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfter the Battle
- Content Note336 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.