All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn approachable book for all skill levels, Flapper Pie And A Blue Prairie Sky covers everything you need to kw about being a modern-day old-fashioned baker: how to set up your kitchen and stock your pantry, and tips for handling tricky techniques like making pie dough and releasing a cake from the pan. The recipes cover everything from cakes to candies, doughnuts to dainties and pies to puddings, with the same gorgeous photography that has made The Kitchen Magpie a go-to blog for passionate home bakers.
- Author BiographyFull-time professional blogger, baker, and recipe maker KARLYNN JOHNSTON can usually be found fluffing her culinary feathers on her award-winning website, The Kitchen Magpie. When she s not there, she s busy avoiding her deadlines by sneaking away to eat at her favorite Edmonton restaurants, finding a new bourbon cocktail to drink, or playing on social media. Flapper Pie and a Blue Prairie Sky is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Karlynn Johnston
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight1270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.