Flash MX Application and Interface Design: Data Delivery, Navigation, and Fun in Flash Mx, XML, and PHP by Gerald Yardface, Paul Prudence, Robbie Shepherd, Ken Jokol, Jamie McDonald, Glen Rhodes, Fay Rhodes, Peter Aylward, Connor McDonald, Todd Yard (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $89.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe days of Flash as a creative luxury are long gone. After months of downsizing, Flash creativity has been on a huge rationalization program. It is longer eugh to present animation in millions of colors and a hundred transparencies. It is longer sufficient to provide interactivity and dynamism for their own sake. The purpose of this collection is to show how designers have taken Flash and made it work for its supper. What we discover is a series of creations that place Flash at the hub of cutting edge web content. The end result is a snapshot of Flash as the ideal medium. In these amazing examples, we see the software pushed to its limits to create unbeatable applications-a collapsible family tree, an interactive video learning system, and a drawing tool, capable of running online! Beyond this, we dip into the back-end capabilities to look at how to improve Flash still further. Some staple XML and PHP routines are brought in to add a bit of spice, while Flash's mysterious sharedObject command is hunted down and tamed to create a hybrid Tamagotchi houseplant-perfectly suited to lure surfers back to your website!
- Author BiographyConnor McDonald has worked with Oracle since the early 1990s, cutting his teeth on Oracle versions 6.0.36 and 7.0.12. Over the past 11 years, Connor has worked with systems in Australia, the U.K., southeast Asia, western Europe, and the United States. He has come to realize that although the systems and methodologies around the world are very diverse, there tend to be two common themes in the development of systems running on Oracle: either to steer away from the Oracle-specific functions or to use them in a haphazard or less-than-optimal fashion. It was this observation that led to the creation of a personal hints and tips website (http://www.OracleDBA.co.uk) and more, presenting on the Oracle speaker circuit in an endeavor to improve the perception and usage of PL/SQL in the industry.
- Author(s)Connor McDonald,Fay Rhodes,Gerald Yardface,Glen Rhodes,Jamie McDonald,Ken Jokol,Paul Prudence,Peter Aylward,Robbie Shepherd,Todd Yard
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 886 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.