Flash MX Components Most Wanted: Readymade Drag'n'drop Design Solutions by Todd Marks, David Coulson, Paul Prudence, Jen DeHaan, Josh Dura, Brandon Williams, Brian Monnone, William Spencer, Todd Yard, Aral Balkan (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating web designs and site content in Macromedia Flash MX can be a lot of fun, but there are always tasks that you'll want to do again and again. It's always a bit of a hassle to have to keep recreating and tweaking the same old content or functionality in different projects, so why can't you just reuse what you've created? With components, you can do just that! Flash MX Components enable the creation of self-contained design building blocks that can be simply dragged and dropped into any Flash movie. They are flexible eugh to be easily customized to take care of many different tasks. No fuss, bother-you can repurpose the standard elements of your design, application, or game, and use them over and over again. But wait, it gets better! Components can be used by anyone, t just the person who created them. So in this book, we've done all the hard work for you and collected together the Most Wanted components that will make your life easier. In this book (and on the CD), you'll find a perfect combination of creative and functional components from some of today's leading Flash designers and developers. Just look at the fantastic components yo'llu get: * Event Calendar * Text Editor * News Feed * Tool Tip * Sketch Pad * Video Player * Image Scroller * Pattern Generators * Tab Control * Sliding Panel * Color Picker * Game Player Selector * Particle Emitter * Layout Manager * Data Grid * Movie Loader * Image Modulators * XML-to-ActionScript Converter * Virtual 3D Trackball * Text Animation * Dynamic Text Manager Each of these components is included on the accompanying CD, ready to be incorporated into your designs, along with plenty of example files giving practical demonstrations of their use. On top of that, each chapter in this book presents a comprehensive designer-oriented guide that will help you to get the most out of using all of the featured components. If youre a Flash designer, of any ability from vice to professional, this book will increase the power of your Flash designs and enhance your project workflow-instantly!
- Author BiographyAral Balkan is a Flash veteran and overall Internet junkie. In 2008, he produced the world's first large-scale online web conference, Singularity. Aral cofounded and coordinates OSFlash.org, authored the pattern-based ActionScript framework Arp, and created the SWX data format, SWX RPC, and SWX PHP. His open source project, GAE SWF Project, provides Flash and Flex developers with knowledge and tools to build rich Internet applications on Google's App Engine. Aral is a published author and has contributed to several books and magazine articles, including Adobe Flex 2 QuickStart Guide and Flex 3 QuickStart Guide and six courses on Flash, Flex, ActionScript, and open source development. Aral is a regular speaker at international conferences including Macworld, FlashForward, d.construct, FITC, Wizards of OS, and Adobe MAX.
- Author(s)Aral Balkan,Brandon Williams,Brian Monnone,David Coulson,Jen DeHaan,Josh Dura,Paul Prudence,Todd Marks,Todd Yard,William Spencer
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight762 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.