All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA set of flashcards, designed to complement Gateway to Arabic Book One and The Key to Arabic Book One . It helps students learn to recognise all the letters of the Arabic alphabet in their isolate and joined forms, the long and short vowel sounds, tanween, shadda, sukoon and the dipthongs -ay and -ow.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran H. Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Width108 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.