All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a comprehensive overview of international political violence by bringing together foreign policy experts on several regions who examine conflicts in the Fertile Crescent, the Balkans, the Post-Soviet Region, the Himalayas, Southeast Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa. With cogent assessments of civil conflicts that threaten to be part of a 'global jihad', each chapter both dissects the historical roots and socio-ecomic causes that catalyze terrorism in those areas, as well as posits ways for the United States to meet the myriad of foreign policy challenges posed by the growing threat of contemporary international terrorism.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Stevenson Murer is an Assistant Professor at Swarthmore College where he teaches European Politics and Modern Political Theory. Derek S. Reveron is an Associate Professor at the Naval War College, where he specializes in democratization, strategy, and intelligence. His books include: Promoting Democracy in the Post-Soviet Region and America's Viceroys: the Military and U.S. Foreign Policy.
- Author(s)Derek S. Reveron,Jeffery Stevenson Murer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.