Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFor women (and men) over 40, belly fat is incredibly stealthy and incredibly stubborn. It's also the most deadly, contributing to a higher risk of heart disease, diabetes and chronic illness than any other type of fat on your body. Finally, science has helped to uncover a key dietary weapon in the fight against belly fat: Mounsaturated fatty acids. These 'good' fats help dieters lose more weight - from their bellies specifically - and keep it off for good. This groundbreaking eating plan offers: a four-day 'anti-bloat' jumpstart, followed by a comprehensive four-week eating plan with delicious recipes; just three simple rules to follow to set you on your path to weight loss; and, 'Mind tricks' - precise strategies to mentally commit to changing your life and body forever. This title is fully adapted and revised for the UK reader.
- Author BiographyLiz Vaccariello is editor-in-chief of America's biggest-selling health magazine, Prevention. Cynthia Sass is Prevention's nutrition director. With Master's degrees in nutrition science and public health, Sass has more than 10 years of experience in helping women lose weight.
- Author(s)Liz Vaccariello
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.