Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionFlat-Panel Displays and CRTs, a review of electronic information display devices, is the first sys- tematic and comprehensive coverage of the subject. It is intended to distill our wealth of kwledge of flat-panel displays and CRTs from their beginnings to the present state of the art. Historical perspective, theory of operation, and specific applications are all thoroughly covered. The field of display engineering is a multidisciplined technical pursuit with the result that its individual disciplines suffer from a lack of communications and limited perspective. Many previ- ously developed standards for, and general understanding of, one techlogy are often inappro- priate for ather. Care has been taken here to document the old, incorporate the new, and emphasize commonalities. Criteria for performance have been standardized to enable an expert in one display techlogy, such as liquid crystals, to compare his device performance with that offered by ather techlogy, such as electroluminescence. This book has been written with a second purpose in mind, to wit, to be the vehicle by means of which a new scientist or engineer can be introduced into the display society. It is organized to be tutorial for use in instructional situations. The first chapters begin with first principles and defini- tions; the middle chapters set out requirements and criteria; and the last chapters give a complete description of each major techlogy.
- Author(s)Lawrence E. Tannas
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleVan Nostrand Reinhold Electrical/Computer Science and Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight927 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.