All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cuisine of Gujarat, a state in western India, is famed for its delicately flavoured vegetarian dishes. This collection of over 80 family recipes introduces readers to some of India's often overlooked culinary offerings. Also included are an introduction to Gujarati culture and cuisine, a section on spices, ingredients and utensils, and a chapter on n-vegetarian specialities. Each recipes is presented in an easy-to-follow format and adapted for the western kitchen. Enchanted drawings throughout the book the flavours of India alive.
- Author BiographyPriti Chitni Gress was born in Gujarat and raised in North Carolina. She has worked as a non-fiction book editor in New York City for six years, five of which as a cookbook editor. She currently pursues personal writing projects and resides with her husband and daughter in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Priti Chitni Gress
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight250 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.