All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this award-winning cookbook by acclaimed chef Angelo Prosperi-Porta, find over 200 inspiring recipes for food that tastes every bit as delicious as it looks. With easy-to-follow instructions, create breakfasts worth jumping out of bed for, elegant hors d'oeuvres, mouth-watering entrees and delightfully decadent desserts. Lavishly photographed, this book is also a feast for the eyes.With his partner, Ina Haegemann, Angelo owns and operates the luxurious waterfront Cooper's Cove Guesthouse in Sooke, British Columbia. In addition to accommodation, they offer 5-Star cooking classes, where Angelo teaches the techniques that have earned him recommendation from Oprah Winfrey, and praise in gourmet magazines and newspapers across North America including the Los Angeles Times, Seattle Magazine, The Oregonian and the New York Times. This cookbook shares Angelo's secrets in the kitchen and once you've tried a few of these recipes, your meals will be getting 5-Star ratings, too.
- Author BiographyAngelo Prosperi-Porta has worked as a pastry chef at some of Western Canada's best hotels and restaurants, and ran the pastry kitchen at the Delta Mountain Inn in Whistler. In 2001, he and his partner, Ina, opened Angelo's Cooking School in at Cooper's Cove Guesthouse in Victoria, BC.
- Author(s)Angelo Prosperi-Porta
- PublisherTouchWood Editions
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationVictoria, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTouchWood Editions
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight992 g
- Width257 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Andrei Fedorov
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.