Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this colourful and cleverly written culinary history of the city of Melbourne, author Charmaine O'Brien guides the reader through the changing eating habits of Melburnians. Beginning with the little-kwn and diverse diet of Port Philip Bay's Indigeus inhabitants prior to white settlement, the book charts the effects of local and global events on Melbourne's gastromy. Along the way O'Brien introduces us to some forgotten, and often quirky, restaurateurs, food writers and culinary professionals and each chapter contains recipes relevant to what Melburnians were eating during that time period.
- Author(s)Charmaine Obrien
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Content Note2-colour illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.