All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce a large empire, the influence of Portugal has spread far across the globe. This has included taking recipes from Portugal and combining them with the best ingredients from the lands in which Portuguese settled. Influenced by the Mediterranean and South America, the recipes that feature in this book are a mixture of traditional and contemporary dishes, inspired by the heritage of the Portuguese people. The collection of heirloom recipes also includes memories, stories, culture, history and traditions which all help to evoke the sights, aromas and tastes of Portugal. Written in both Portuguese and English, this beautifully photographed book brings to life the cooking traditions and true flavours of Portugal.
- Author BiographyTania Gomes is a graphic designer, art director and book publishing professional who gathered Portuguese recipes from her family and friends for this collection. Drawing on her artistic background she has created this unique and visually beautiful cookbook.
- Author(s)Tania Gomes
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight789 g
- Width231 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.