Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $26.90Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first edition of the Queensland series, Flavours of Queensland uncovers the states haunts, oks and crannies - from the hidden laneway bars to the rooftop fine dining restaurants. Featuring beautiful photography, the history of how the state came to be, recipes, restaurants and bars - all coming together in this exciting new book about the flavours in Queensland. Not only is this book your guide to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the Whitsundays but it's your at-home recipe guide to Queensland's dining scene. With recipes from all your favourite restaurants, where head chefs use the local produce and bring it to your plate.
- Author(s)Jonette George
- PublisherSmudge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationPrahan, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSmudge Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.