All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith new and easy-to-follow recipes exhibiting some of the best flavors and dishes Wales has to offer, stunning photography by Huw Jones, and recipes by Gilli Davies, these are a must-have for any Welsh kitchen. With 23 recipes exploring the history, produce, and techniques of traditional Welsh cuisine, Vegetarian Dishes includes favorites such as Glamorgan Sausages and Welsh Rarebit. Includes metric measures.
- Author BiographyGilli Davies is the author of many cookbooks based on local food culture in Wales and Cyprus, as well as a 10-part TV series, Tastes of Wales. Gilli runs children s cookery classes, a training scheme to encourage restaurants to use local ingredients, and a variety of other food events. Huw Jones is a UK-based food photographer.
- Author(s)Gilli Davies
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitlePocket Wales
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Weight68 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographs byHuw Jones
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $33.53Trending at AU $39.28
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.