All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new book chronicles the essential dishes that you would encounter should you travel these ancient lands - they are the recipes that have truly stood the test of time. Mezze, Salads and Soups start the feast; enjoy Hot Hummus with Samna and Pine Nuts or Broad Beans with Eggs and Dukkah. Meat and Poultry Main Courses include Roasted Meat-stuffed Onions with Honey and Tamarind, while Poached Fish with Saffron Rice is an option for a Fish and Shellfish Main Course. Vegetables and Preserves include Turmeric Potatoes with Chillies, Lime, and Coriander, while Sweet Dishes, Conserves, and Drinks features Quinces Poached in Clove Syrup. With feature spreads profiling the essential ingredients and more than 60 authentic recipes, Flavours of the Middle East makes it easy to prepare an exciting aromatic feast at home.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan has worked all over the world as a cookery writer, journalist, and restaurant critic. She is Cordon Bleu trained and has written a number of highly acclaimed books, including the bestselling Flavors of Morocco and Tagines & Couscous for Ryland Peters & Small. She lives in the Scottish highlands, where she runs popular cookery workshops.
- Author(s)Ghillie Basan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUK ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.