Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Dirty Bertie - a boy with se-pickingly disgusting habits! He's full to bursting with madcap plans and crazy ideas, and if it's trouble you're after, look further - Bertie's sure to be up to his neck in it. Join Bertie as he takes a flea-ridden Whiffer to the vet, does a naughty dare at school and gets a ride in shiny red fire engine!
- Author BiographyDavid Roberts worked as a fashion illustrator in Hong Kong before becoming one of the UK's foremost children's illustrators. He has worked with writers including Philip Ardagh, Georgia Byng and former Children's Laureate Julia Donaldson. David won a Gold Award in the Nestle Children's Book Prize for Mouse Noses On Toast in 2006, and was shortlisted for the CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal for The Dunderheads in 2010 and Tinder in 2015. Alan MacDonald dreamed of becoming a professional footballer, but when he won a pen in a writing competition his fate was sealed. Alan has written over eighty children's books, which have been translated into many languages and won several awards. Alan also writes for TV.
- Author(s)Alan MacDonald
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDirty Bertie
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Roberts
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 6
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.