All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA basic introduction to fleas, examining where they live, how they grow, what they eat, and the unique traits that help to define them, such as their ability to jump great distances. Some of our world's most intriguing animals are among its creepiest. Creepy Creatures looks into the microscope, combs through fur, and investigates the outdoors to spotlight six more mini-beasts that scurry, fly, or jump. Each book matches clear text with up-close (and often startling) photos to give young readers an easy-to-follow introduction to the featured creature's body, growth process, behavior, food sources, and common habitats. Each title concludes with an activity that emphasizes the animal's defining physical characteristics.
- Author BiographyValerie Bodden is the author of more than 150 children's books. Her books have received favorable reviews from Booklist, Children's Literature, ForeWord Magazine, Horn Book Guide, VOYA, and School Library Journal. Valerie lives in Wisconsin with her husband, four children, one dog, one cat, a growing collection of fish, and miscellaneous bugs that her children have rescued from the outdoors. She spends most of her time writing or wrangling children and animals.
- Author(s)Valerie Bodden
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCreepy Creatures (Creative Education)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.