Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack in print after 68 years, this anthology of essays is a classic survey of the Catholic reaction to problems created by the industrial revolution and socialism and is a unique milestone in the history of social thought. Reacting to the depression and the seeming inadequacies of capitalism and socialism, these thinkers contributed landmark essays on the topics of property, craftsmanship, industrialism, and more. With an introduction by Hilaire Belloc, this volume contains a coherent representation of one of the principal schools of thought applying Christian theory to the socioecomic problems of early- to mid-20th-century Europe. This work will be of interest to anyone concerned with the history of social thought.
- Author BiographyThis volume is an anthology of essays by various scholars including Hilaire Belloc, Fr. Vincent McNabb, Herbert Shove, George Maxwell, Reginald Jebb, and others.
- Author(s)ILH Press
- PublisherIHS Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNorfolk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIHS Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight197 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.