All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA most inquisitive poet who relishes living inside her expansive vocabulary. --C.D. Wright A web of wholly original madhattery, Flemish showcases serious language play and the skill of a master craftsperson. Caroline Kx is writing at the top of her game, and reading her is a pleasure t to be missed. Our font is full of construction- paper fish, made by the church school for us to each take home one of, a reverse tithe. Caroline Kx is the recipient of numerous awards and has been a visiting fellow at Harvard University.
- Author BiographyCaroline Knox's Nine Worthies was published by Wave Books in 2010. Quaker Guns (Wave Books, 2008) received a Recommended Reading Award 2009 from the Massachusetts Center for the Book. He Paves the Road with Iron Bars, published by Verse Press in 2004, won the Maurice English Award 2005 for a book by a poet over 50. A Beaker: New and Selected Poems appeared from Verse Press in 2002. Her previous books are The House Party and To Newfoundland (Georgia 1984, 1989), and Sleepers Wake (Timken 1994). Her work has appeared in American Scholar, Boston Review, Harvard, Massachusetts Review, New Republic, Paris Review, Ploughshares, Poetry (whose Bess Hokin Prize she has won), TriQuarterly, The Times Literary Supplement, and Yale Review. Her poems have been in Best American Poetry (1988 and 1994), and on Poetry Daily. She has received awards from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, the Massachusetts Cultural Council (1996, 2006), The Fund for Poetry, and the Yale/Mellon Visiting Faculty Program. She was the judge for the Alice Fay DiCastagnola Award of the Poetry Society of America in Spring 2003, and was a Visiting Fellow at Harvard in 2003-2004. With Matthea Harvey and Peter Gizzi, she was a judge of the James Laughlin Award 2007.
- Author(s)Caroline Knox
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight328 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.