All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSolitary fire lookout Ranger Mari Thomas kws there are changes in the air, all she really wanted was a peaceful summer. A place to enjoy the sun and watch the wildlife in the forests of Montana. Strange things begin happening at night and something watches her every move. A forest fire threatens her life, and then Cole Roberts, missing archery hunter from the back country shows up in the middle of an electrical storm with stories of renegade killer Sasquatch. Bonds are forged between man and beast but will they survive the test of time? Can Mari and Cole survive natures fury and a Sasquatch who hungers for the flesh that only humans can provide? Forty-eight hours of terror will test them but are they strong eugh to get off the mountain alive? Survive the fire and elude the beast...simple. Or is it?
- Author BiographyMisty Allabaugh is a native Montanan who enjoys every aspect of the outdoors. When not writing you can usually find her some place deep in the wilds, searching....
- Author(s)Misty Allabaugh
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.