All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCloning is one of the most hotly debated issues to have hit the world news in years. The first book of its kind. Flesh of My Flesh is a collection of articles by today's most-respected scientists, philosophers, bioethicists, theologians, and law professors about whether we should allow human cloning. The book includes historical pieces to provide background for the current debate. Religious, philosophical, and legal points of view are all represented. Flesh of My Flesh offers a fascinating and comprehensive look at this important and complex issue.
- Author BiographyGregory E. Pence is a medical ethicist with twenty years of experience reviewing significant cases in bioethics. He was one of the few bioethicists in North America to have publicly opposed President Clinton's ban on human cloning. He is professor of philosophy at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, and the author of Who's Afraid of Human Cloning? (Rowman & Littlefield, 1998) He lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width167 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGregory E. Pence
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.