All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis chronicle of espionage, drug smuggling, and elitism in Yale University's Skull & Bones society offers rare glimpses into this secret world with previously unpublished documents, photographs, and articles that delve into issues such as racism, financial ties to the Nazi party, and illegal corporate dealings. Contributors include Anthony Sutton, author of America's Secret Establishment; Dr. Ralph Bunch, professor emeritus of political science at Portland State University; Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, authors and historians. A complete list of members, including George Bush, George W. Bush, and John F. Kerry, and reprints of rare magazine articles are included.
- Author BiographyKris Millegan is the son of a CIA intelligence official. He has written articles for 'High Times' and 'Paranoia Magazine'. He lives in Walterville, Oregon.
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight948 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byKris Millegan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.