All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSCM Brieflys introduce texts commonly studied at A level and Level One undergraduate courses in Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies. A comprehensive introductory chapter sets the text and its author in their wider context. The texts are analyzed and summarized in an accessible and yet thorough style that makes SCM Brieflys an essential study tool for all who want to engage in more depth with some of the key texts of philosophy, theology and related disciplines. 'Situation ethics' basically states that sometimes other moral principles can be cast aside in certain situations if love is best served. It is one of the main ethical theories studied in all introductory courses on Christian ethics.
- Author BiographyDr David Mills Daniel is an educational consultant who has worked for all the major international exam boards. Prior to his consultancy work he was Associate Research Fellow in the School of Education at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)David Mills Daniel,David R. Law
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- Series TitleSCM Briefly
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.