Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.55Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
The expert authors of Flex 4 in Action have one goalto help readers get down
to business with Flex 4. Fast. Updated with the latest features added in Flex 4.
Flex 4 in Action is an easy-to-follow, hands-on Flex 4 tutorial. Revised and
updated from the previous edition on Flex 3, this book is chock-full of examples,
goes beyond feature coverage, and helps readers put Flex to work in real
day-to-day tasks. This book helps Flex developers make their Flex applications
stand out from the crowd. How comprehensive is Flex 4 in Action?
Interesting themes, styles, and skins? Its in there.
Working with databases? You got it.
Interactive forms and validation? You bet.
Charting techniques to help you visualize data? Bam!
Many Flex books are overwhelming to new usersfocusing on the complexities
of the language and super-specialized subjects in the Flex ecosystem. Flex 4 in
Action filters out the ise and dives into the core topics users need every day.< /P>
Using numerous easy-to-understand examples, Flex 4 in Action provides a strong
foundation that readers can build on as the complexity of their projects increases.
Expert authors have been working with Flex since the first version
Comprehensive yet easy to follow
Numerous do-this-every-day examples
Gets users ramped up and productive very quickly!
Makes the entry into using Flex fun, easy, and less scary
This book is written for the millions of day-to-day web designers and developers
who need to learn Flex to stay current.
- Author BiographyTariq Ahmed is a web application pioneer with over 15 years of experience. He was first to introduce eBay to Adobe Flex which then later proliferated to other teams. As an Adobe Flex Community Expert, Tariq is particularly known for his Community Flex (CFLEX.Net) site. He is currently the Manager of Product Development at Amcom Technology, managing a team of RIA Engineers and Business Intelligence Analysts. Chuck Williams is a UI Development Expert with a 13-year history specializing in Flash, Flex, ColdFusion, & DHTML. He has created focused solutions for small business and enterprise systems for multinational corporations. Chuck is currently Software Architect & Practice Lead with Effective UI in Denver, Colorado. He travels to fortune 500 organizations around the country assisting businesses & IT teams to deliver excellent user experiences to market. Daniel Orlando is a recognized RIA Architect, specializing in enterprise class Flex and AIR applications. Dan is often called on as a resource for information on topics involving bleeding edge technology platforms for radio interviews and print publications, which include: PHP Architect magazine, Flex and Flash Developer Magazine, Amazon Web Services Developer Connection, Adobe Developer Connection, IBM developerWorks, PHPBuilder.com, and many others.
- Author(s)Dan Orlando,John C. Bland,Tariq Ahmed
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86