All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Flex-Ability series, arranged by Victor L?pez, fills the need for multi-level instrumentalists to play popular music together. Each instrument book includes 11 songs in four-part score form. The top line (solo) is for level 2 1/2-3. The second line (duet/harmony) is for level 2-2 1/2. The third line (trio/harmony) is for level 1 1/2. The bottom line (harmony or bass line) is for level 1(only whole, half, dotted half, and quarter tes and rests). The songs are: La Bamba * When the Saints Go Marching In * Eye of the Tiger * Peter Gunn * In the Midnight Hour * China Grove * Jeepers Creepers * Soul Man * Sweet Georgia Brown * Frosty the Swman * Celebration.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFlex-Ability
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.