All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is flexibility important? How can you stay healthy? What are some fun, simple exercises we can all do to stay fit? Answer these questions and more with this simple and engaging text in the Exercise! series. Leveled text and vivid images help teach readers about important health concepts, while step-by-step directions help readers practice exercises on their own.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Exercise!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.