All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential reference for fly fishing the Rocky Mountain West, Flies for the Greater Yellowstone Area compiles more than 500 fly patterns for nymphs, dry flies, emergers, and streamers. Filled with accurate recipes from the originators of the patterns, the book is perfect for use in the waters of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and other western regions.
- Author BiographyBruce Staples, of Idaho Falls, Idaho, has fly-fished the Greater Yellowstone area for thirty-five years. His articles have appeared in Fly Tyer, American Angler, Fly Fishing the West, Yellowstone-Teton Country, and Fly Fisher magazines. He is the author of Snake River Country Flies and Waters, The Yellowstone Park River Journal, and Trout Country Flies. Bruce is a member of the Upper Snake River Fly Fishers of Rexburg, Idaho, and the Snake River Cutthroats of Idaho Falls. He is active in the Federation of Fly Fishers (FFF) and received the Western Rocky Mountain Council, FFF, Fly Tier of the Year award in 1990, and the Charlie Brooks Memorial Life Membership in 1998. In 2001 he received the FFF's Buz Buszek Memorial Award for fly-tying excellence. He is a member of the Whiting Farms and Daiichi Pro staffs.
- Author(s)Bruce Staples
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.