All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Wright brothers' first powered flight, to Concorde's final voyage and the tragic crash of the Columbia, this is an enthralling history of aviation. Charting the trailblazers, jet test pilots and constant progress at the cutting-edge of techlogy, every aspect of flight is explored. Recalling memorable events - record-breaking flights, aerial warfare and terrorist hijackings - this is the story of how man's dream to fly became a reality and central to modern history.
- Author BiographyR G Grant has published more than 20 books on aspects of social life and military conflict in the 20th century. His works include a biography of Winston Churchill, a history of the British secret service and a study of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He was also a major contributor to the ITV Visual History of the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)R. G. Grant
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/12/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), facsims. (some col.), col. map, ports. (some col.)
- Weight1900 g
- Width222 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.