All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaptors are toriously hard to identify, even if seen well, and represent perhaps the toughest of all ID challenges for birders. This book is the ultimate flight-identification guide for the raptors of the Western Palaearctic, covering Europe, North Africa, the Middle East (including Arabia) to Central Asia. It provides identification information for all 60 species that regularly occur in the region, to subspecific level. The text covers every plumage and age in detail, with each species account accompanied by a range of photographs covering all the principal plumages. Based on this stunning photographic coverage, most of which has never been published before, this book represents a landmark in bird identification books and a major work for all raptor enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyDick Forsman is the leading expert on raptor identification in Europe. Originally from Finland, Dick is an author, photographer, artist and travel guide.
- Author(s)Dick Forsman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Note60 maps, 1100 colour photos
- Weight1492 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.