All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the science behind flight. It looks at topics such as how planes, helicopters, and balloons fly. It also looks at the concepts of gravity, streamlining, drag and thrust.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: The Science Behind
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.