Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that many species are able to glide through the air using loose flaps of skin or other adaptations? This is called passive flight because the animal does t need to use its own energy to stay in the air. Discover these and other intriguing facts in Flight.
- Author(s)Pamela McDowell
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAnimal Adaptations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.