All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a 'must' for your holiday reading. You will t be able to put it down once started. The adventure builds to an exciting climax.
- Author BiographyDavid Barrow was born in Surrey in 1935. During the war years the family evacuated to Scotland and back to Sussex. School at Rannoch in Scotland / Broadstairs in Kent. His education was completed at Charterhouse in Surrey. Two years National Service was done in the Royal Navy, getting a commission as a Midshipman serving mostly in minesweepers. During this time he was selected to represent the navy at swimming. Agriculture was always his ambition and on being demobed he completed a two-year course in agriculture at Cirencester, Glos. After 9 years of farm management he and his wife acquired a farm in Dorset. Thirty years on, the farm was sold and they moved to East Devon into semi-retirement running a successful tree nursery business. A succession of hip replacements forced a second retirement and the writing of this first novel. They have been married for 48 years, have 3 children and 6 grandchildren.
- Author(s)David Barrow
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.