All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionNo one is left untouched by the dreadful curse which haunts two families, inextricably linking them together in love, death and revenge. Captain Patrick Duffy is a man divided between the family of his father, Irish Catholic soldier of fortune Michael Duffy and his adoring, scheming maternal grandmother, Enid Macintosh. Visiting the village of his Irish ancestors on a quest to uncover the secrets surrounding his birth, he is beguiled by the beautiful, mysterious Catherine Fitzgerald. On the rugged Queensland frontier Native Mounted Police trooper Peter Duffy is torn between his duty, the blood of his mother's people - the Nerambura tribe - and a predestined deadly duel with Gordon James, the love of his sister Sarah. From the battlefields of the Sudan, to colonial Sydney and the Queensland outback, Flight of the Eagle is the stunning third vel to the bestselling Duffy and Macintosh series, with master storyteller Peter Watt at the height of his powers.
- Author BiographyPeter Watt has spent time as a soldier, articled clerk, prawn trawler deckhand, builder's labourer, pipe layer, real estate salesman, private investigator, police sergeant and advisor to the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary. He speaks, reads and writes Vietnamese and Pidgin. He now lives at Maclean, on the Clarence River in northern New South Wales. He is a volunteer firefighter with the Rural Fire service, and fishing the vast open spaces of outback Queensland are his main interests in life.
- Author(s)Peter Watt
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight436 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.