All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Super Bowl of the airline industry, there are two opposing sides: Airbus of Europe versus Boeing of America. Both sides have only one goal - to become the world's leading aircraft maker. This is the remarkable account of Airbus' launch of the largest passenger plane ever to fly, how they risked everything in a heavyweight contest, where the money is staggering, and the political stakes are high. The Airbus A380 will be a monster above the clouds with gyms, a nightclub in the sky, and a 550 passenger capacity vs Boeing's super efficient long distance Dreamliner's 200-350. Will the A380 super-jumbo succeed when it is launched in 2006? With Boeing determined that it will fail, the stakes are high. This amazing story of rivalry and risk is a fascinating insight to both Airbus and Boeing, as they take their steps to take-off.
- Author BiographyKenny Kemp is the award-winning co-author of Go: An Airline Adventure the autobiography of Barbara Cassani.
- Author(s)Kenny Kemp
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NoteIllustrations , ports.
- Weight382 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.