All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionLero and Jean have been working to prepare others to go off on projects for more than a year. Lero is in charge of a unit of special operators which is located on the rtheast corner of Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson and which reports directly to the President. Now, in the middle of the night, the President wants them to join the effort to prevent a group of terrorists from using a missing airliner to transport nuclear, biological and chemical weapons to the target of their anger. Lero and Jean must move fast and the airplane is half a world away. In pursuit, many power levers are pushed to the stops. Hundreds of people are involved in the pursuit. Come along, but pull your seat belt tight.
- Author BiographyJohn Hash, now a writer and publisher, is a retired former attorney. He is a licensed pilot and an active bulls-eye pistol competitor. Flight to Oblivion is his fifth book. His previous books are Honey Branches: The Meade Estate, Starkeeper, Lero's Mission and Go Get Nadja.
- Author(s)John L Hash
- PublisherWiltshire Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWiltshire Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.