CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness today requires new perspectives, argues Peter Sheahan, one of the youngest and fastest-rising international consultants. In Flip, he shows that to succeed in a small-world ecomy, companies must distinguish themselves by finding a new way of doing business, one that systematically reexamines every single aspect of running a company.Flip reveals what the superstars of modern business have in common: an ability to flip -to think counterintuitively and then act boldly, with regard for business-as-usual conventions. The only rule: there are rules. Those who heed his proven advice will be well placed to join other flipstars, including entrepreneurs Richard Branson and Rupert Murdoch and such visionary corporations as Google, Toyota, and Apple. But those who run with the pack and stick to the business school curriculum will find themselves perilously left behind.Presenting perennial wisdom in a fresh new way, Sheahan teaches today's decision makers how to embrace change and successfully operate in an ecomy that runs on new ideas.
- Author BiographyNot yet thirty years old, Peter Sheahan is globally recognized as a leading expert in workforce trends and generational change. One of the world's foremost strategic thinkers and business consultants, his multimillion-dollar consulting practice has advised clients such as Coca-Cola, L'Oreal, NewsCorp, Microsoft, Harley-Davidson, and Ernst & Young. He lives in Sydney, Australia. Simon Vance, a former BBC Radio presenter and newsreader, is a full-time actor who has appeared on both stage and television. He has recorded over four hundred audiobooks and has earned over twenty Earphones Awards from AudioFile magazine, including one for his narration of Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini. A twelve-time Audie finalist, Simon has won Audie Awards for The King's Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, Market Forces by Richard K. Morgan, and The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff. Winner of the 2008 Booklist Voice of Choice Award, Simon has also been named an AudioFile Golden Voice as well as an AudioFile Best Voice of 2009.
- Author(s)Peter Sheahan
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Simon Vance
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.