All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou ve got what it takes to become the super-flirt you were born to be, except for one thing all you need is a great guide! In FLIRT FEARLESSLY, flirting and communications expert Rachel DeAlto breaks down the rules of the communications game step-by-step, from the pre-flirt prep all the way through the first kiss.Providing specific and targeted advice to help you improve your game, Rachel shows you how to unleash your inner flirt as you focus on feeling good about yourself and making others feel good too.With Rachel as your coach, you ll learn the 5 steps to becoming a super-flirt, and much more, including: * How to tap into your natural confidence* The best way to make the approach* Terrific (and unexpected) flirting locations* Essential qualifications for your wingman (or wingwoman)* Why touch is a must and how much is just right* Great opening lines for every situation* Managing rejection yours or theirs with class* How to get the digits and the dateRachel offers both women and men the expertise that comes from her unabashed, unapologetic, shameless and lifelong fascination with flirting. It s the same witty, wise advice and counsel that she regularly offers to such media outlets as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Playboy Radio, Yahoo! Shine, MSN, and many more. Rachel wants to help you get off the couch and back on the market, and FLIRT FEARLESSLY to make the connections that will make you happy!
- Author BiographyRachel DeAlto is a Flirting and Communications Expert who is dedicated to helping people communicate more effectively. Her expertise is available to help individuals single and looking for love, those trying to improve their current relationships, or anyone that wants to improve the way they communicate in all facets of their life. Rachel has been featured on a multitude of media outlets including BetterTV, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, iVillage, The Nest, MSN, WPIX, LXTV New York, Cosmo Girl Sirius Radio, Martha Stewart Sirius Radio, Yahoo Shine, and is a featured expert with Howcast.com.
- Author(s)Rachel DeAlto
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.