All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlit the Firefly is misunderstood by the other garden bugs. He's different-really different-and he doesn't seem to serve any purpose within their community. A garden emergency allows Flit to shine a light on his special skills.
- Author BiographyGrowing up, my home life was different from that of my classmates, creating reluctance on my part to make friends. Because I needed to care for my younger brother during the day while my parents were working, my world was a bit smaller than most kids my age. I filled those home-bound hours with tons of books, drawing, television, music and making things. It was a rather lonely time in my life, but one that I now cherish for its part in shaping my creative path. I think of those young years fondly, and with tenderness for the child I was. In small ways my stories for children speak to that young version of myself, and to children everywhere who have yet to discover their special gifts.
- Author(s)Professor of Political Science Department of Political Science and International Relations Cheryl Welch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.